Sunday, October 10, 2004

Tamil Actress Biggest Boobs

First

Five weeks after the impoundment and 17 days after planting , the weather became too long, I had fish.

The problem was that I had not seen the peak of nitrite. I could not start testing until just after planting. Either the peak occurred before or has not occurred, or whether it was not long enough and hard to be seen, this latter being the least likely. It may have occurred during the first three weeks, especially as I had brought an activator sold with the tank (Rena Stress Zyme ), but perhaps lacking the pollution to feed the bacteria. Otherwise, it did not happen and it would be imminent.

Weighing the pros and cons, I decided to introduce a handful of fish and get ready to take emergency measures in case of rising nitrites.

I chose to start with the most species involved in the balance of the tank, those who are commonly - and wrongly - cleaners. Wrongly, because they do not really clean and most importantly, they are no substitute for regular maintenance. However, their work is beneficial and therefore make it much to begin earlier, especially if it is attacked algae that threaten my baccalaureate.

In fact, my first choice was to introduce some shrimp Caridina japonica . Unfortunately, during my visit to Aquarium Tropical yesterday morning there were more. So I took the place 4 Otocinclus affinis .


Otocinclus affinis in action! ;) ( source)

For acclimatization, I turned off my lights, put the bag to soak in the tub to balance temperature, then gradually introduced to the aquarium water in the bag to reduce the osmotic shock. After an hour and a half, I finally dropped the fish (but not the water bag!). Another 30 minutes in the dark and finally fiat lux!
But the fish stayed hidden, or fixed (prostrate?). I was a little reserved about the future.

Unfortunately, the afternoon, I decided to visit a fish stock Ivry . Unfortunately because I could not resist the urge to buy 5 corydoras Sterba . They were so cute like that, if malicious, and so cheap! ;)


Trio corydoras Sterba ( source)

I'm back again with my process of acclimatization. But here, big change: after a few moments rather hidden, 5 fish quickly took possession of the ferry, traveling at full speed in all directions.

It changed the family's relationship with the aquarium. My two biggest girls did not left, the third 15 months pointed to the fish, and - ultimate sign - even my wife there is interested!
Nothing that we see around every five to scrutinize and comment on every move of the 9 first residents made me forget the wait and the amount spent.

Especially since they have spoiled the evening: even Otocinclus began moving while corydoras doing the dance in the rejection of the filter. Some crossed the length in an instant. Were they fit or completely stressed? Would they spend the night?
Fortunately, everyone was there this morning and already awake. The Otocinclus and Corydoras even air to play together: it is surprising.

girls have already asked me for other fish. But I decided to make up my weakness by the firm: not for another week at least! And I found the best treatment against nitrite mounted in case.

Links:
- The plug of the Otocinclus affinis on AquaBase.org
- site otocinclus.com [EN]
- The plug corydoras Sterba on AquaBase.org
- Veronica article on corydoras Sterba

0 comments:

Post a Comment