Sunday, October 10, 2004

Need A Hypoallergenic Lipstick

residents 18 days after planting

On my return after 4 days off (instead of the 6 planned), the pan was in complete disarray: filamentous algae had invaded. I do not know why because I really can not remember this action, but the rejection of the filter was turned down. I think it has favored the runaway growth of algae.
I washed him with my vacuum cleaner , I handed the maximum discharge, and since the state remains stable.
Today, 18 days after planting, plants have continued their respective previously detected at the 10th days.


Just after planting
Il est pas beau, mon bac ? ;)
3 days after planting

6 days after planting ( algae growth )

10 days after planting (after cleaning )

17 days after planting

tray seems increasingly gloomy about the pictures, because plants that have reached the surface. Without flash, the light begins to fail, but the picture is poor.
photos also highlight another lighting problem: the ends are dark. Indeed, my tank is 120 cm long tube with 90 cm. It therefore lacks 15 cm on each side.

All this convinces me to anticipate the purchase of additional lighting to increase the power and also better coverage ends. T8 at 120 cm is too large, and those at 105 cm too rare, I move into a T5 115 cm and 54 W. I then 114W for a real 180 liters, or 1.6-1W liters.

0 comments:

Post a Comment