Saturday, October 16, 2004

Deleted U-verse Dvr Recordings

Prime gardening

So I attacked the size of plants. My plants have been so far mixed fortunes since planting (see Articles "plantation" ). Some had already need a cup, just 25 days later. The

Bacopa australis had the honor of being the first ... or rather evil! ;)
I started by cutting the longest stems directly into the water, but I was actually too small cuttings. Finally, I removed the plant and I worked on a plastic. By dint of size, I made two small bunches of strands, some being senior rods, other low stem with a few roots, but with much loss.
I had planned to give an aquarium met on the net, but I managed to save him a few strands. And unfortunately, I forgot about it during the cleaning and I found all dry! (It will do better
next time, hoping that it will resume as well as planting.

I then resized the Cabomba caroliniana . This plant grows tall and the bottom stem withers. With my algae problems, they even rotten. So I cut to keep only the healthy part, removed the bottom tray and replanted the stems after removing the lower leaves (otherwise they rot).

After these warm-ups, I started to conquer the jungle what became my Heteranthera zosterifolia . This plant has also grown in height, moults with adventitious roots at all levels. In the end, I kept up very leafy stems, leaving the adventitious roots below, as to the roots. But I removed all the lower, whose initial roots. That worries me a bit to read but I do not see how to do otherwise. The good news is that I could do three bouquets expanded from a single plant.

I finally cut some leaves from my Alternanthera rosaefolia (and adventitious roots), my Sagittaria subulata (which seems to wither away after pushing in fine style - incomprehensible) and transplanted some of my runners Hydrocotyle leucocephala .

After an hour and a half of work, I am quite puzzled with the size, the plants have become smaller and I find myself almost 25 days back, but much less confident then, as many roots have disappeared in this session gardening.
Fortunately, the discovery of many runners in my Echinodorus tenellus and my Lilaeopsis brasiliensis brought me some comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment