Saturday, October 2, 2004

Red Hairblonde Chunks

Ten days after planting

Ten days only and that changes already. It is still very nice to see her evolve bin near real time. By comparing the photos, it's even more obvious!


Just after planting
Il est pas beau, mon bac ? ;)
3 days after planting

6 days after planting ( algae growth )

10 days after planting (after cleaning )

Let a small balance sheet, top to bottom and from left to right:

At bottom left, hiding the rejection of the filter, the Echinodorus bleheri does not seem to have changed much. Maybe she is busy taking root?
his right, the Heteranthera zosterifolia is clearly the yellow jersey! It has almost doubled in size and volume. We will have gardening! The
caroliniana Cabomba grew well. It's an easy plant to propagate by cuttings, which I'm about to do.
Behind and in front of the root, the two Alternanthera reineckii roseafolia seemed to me more discreet, but not sure about the photos: it grows. Especially the one behind. I have the impression that the front has received a little less light, hidden at the top of the root.
Basically right, the gymnocoronis spilanthoides is a real disappointment. While growth is theoretically very fast, it has languished and even seems to die. It might lack of light. Indeed, with the tubes that are only 90 centimeters long, a tray 120, and the root, it seems a little shade. This leads me to strongly advance the purchase of additional lighting. But she will survive until then? However, I do not think this is due to the combined heating or suction filter mask it.

front left, the first leg of Hydrocotyle leucocephala seems to grow slowly. He had every right height so deployed that I planted. He looks very small now.
The Echinodorus tenellus left before the root has changed little. I always wonder if it will take, but by watching closely developments in the pictures, it seems positive. Similarly for Lilaeopsis brasiliensis on the right.
However, no doubt with the Sagittaria subulata center: it has clearly developed. But I took the second leg, already in bad shape for planting and now dead. Star
the first rank, Bacopa australis right under the root blossomed in fine style. The size is near!

I have to leave for a week. I will miss it all!
But on returning, I attack I will buy the first fish. Or ... Surprise! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment