Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why Do I Get Sores After Drinking Soda Pop

Article for the prospective student in a preparatory class (square or future) ... Journal of Oral

I take this little phase of "hollow" to calmly write the article I promised to write, type of article that I liked, two years ago read the blog of another user (now abandoned ...).

you return next year in prep school ...

1. Finish by with BAC : you are admitted to class preparation, Bravo! You had prepared the class of your choice, congratulations! Good thing that made you go to IBC, the largest yet in the end. Courage, the end is near!

2. Relax : You have been probably often say, class preparation is a place where it is difficult to rest without harm (intellectually). Caution still, as you may have read on my blog is not the prison either! In fact it is enough to thrive in its class and it's good preparation, the rest follows.

3. Enjoy the holidays : have fun, go out with friends, read, watch movies, sleep, get canned, ventilate your mind what! I think you would be very detrimental to not enjoy these holidays are your provisions before starting ... sacred year!

4. bone up a bit anyway : some preparation will give you, or you gave a list of books to read for next year. Advance in these readings. As I read on another blog, enjoy less favorable time to do so (hot sun, rainy day, ...). I remember I read a book on Kant (Metaphysics of Morals) on the beach. I read at my own pace, but I read it. The goal is not to kill the task early. You arrive breathless at the top already starting in September otherwise.

5. Still curious : listen to information read the newspapers (not the "closers" eh ^ ^) [Le Monde, Les Echos, INTERNATIONAL MAIL, Challenges, Le Figaro, etc etc, you have a list on the right of my favorite sites for this sort of thing], read in English, English, German or Russian ... Watch Movies in VO it helps enormously. Even now, my technique to improve my language is that I listen to CDs of English texts (which I had spent my teacher) for example. So I have fewer problems to understand the texts. Culture is what you stand out candidate for next year's Lambda! ;)


These are ideas that come to mind at the moment. If you have any questions please, I will incorporate them in the article for the benefit everyone, I may have forgotten things.

For the "advice" for next year, we'll see during the summer, it's pointless to give now, you have 1) something else to think and 2) enjoy your holiday, so forget more later (which I totally understand)! =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment