Friday, June 19, 2009

Little White Spots In Kitten's Feces

: ISC Paris



Thursday, June 18, I made my final oral exam for a school of the ECB (yes, I canceled because I'm Montpellier taken to other more prestigious schools it).



survey therefore 5hours in the morning to take the train to 6 hours. Towards Paris! Output to a subway where we expect the shuttle SAI wisely.





Arrive at school, given our notice, with a small gift exchange (a pocket SAI).





We all piled into a lecture hall, which is not really one, where the tables are a bit wobbly and where there is a stifling heat!
Well, we completed our questionnaire, and listen to an official talk briefly about the school (briefly I say).

Then we descend into the basement to see our schedule for passing language tests.



9:15, it left for my oral English: one goes into a lecture hall, we will install the face of CD, we get the track to listen, and go for 20 minutes of preparation. My theme? Relations between Spain and Latin America. (Muy bien!). Then direction
the interrogation room: the examiner is supra pleasant, very very nice, it starts well. I begin my summary, then quickly switch to my comment (the historical role of Spain Latin America, Latin America in the current economic crisis, sometimes destabilizing crisis of some political regimes as the predicted failure of Kirschner in Argentina late in the legislative elections). The examiner asked me to comment on the words of the king of Spain against Hugo Chavez ("Por qué no te callas"), I explained to him and opens the subject on a topical issue in Peru, we talk very fast. She said it was good and I say "buenas tardes senor." Well I think I managed that! : D

Back in the waiting room, where the atmosphere is not high ... So I leave my sheets English vocabulary and revise a little.

10h45: Passage of English. Same procedure as English ... Went into the examination room: a woman just as nice as the previous one. My topic is about Obama and how he has made new in the last presidential campaign (Facebook, Myspace, ...), level civilization everything went well. This language was the hardest, but hey we'll see eh!

Back to the waiting room, waiting Camille and on file at the Ikea cafeteria, to take our lunch (sandwich, apple, yogurt). Talk with some elders of the preparation. This was the time of the day more animated ...


(Bashir, a former really nice, preparedness)

Back to the other vessel to pass the tests of maintenance. So we divided into groups, but one that should take care of us veeeeeery arrives late! it starts! She finally arrived, apologized, made the distribution so not too bad, and the trials begin. By cons, do not bother to tell us that 36,000 times because of us you miss a wonderful evening I do not know where ... it fucks bad for us what ... I liked it too, but hey it's only my opinion.

15h: interview. Transition to a professional psychologist who analyzes EVERYTHING! Our CV, our reactions, our actions and everything. I like the end: "You need someone always very positive right?" Reply: "In general, yes: D". it ends like that.

Back to the waiting room where the atmosphere is crazy! (No I'm kidding!). Preparation with other candidates to the test of General Knowledge: Review of capitals! : D

16.25: Maintenance of General Culture. Aaahhh, maintenance veeeeeery dreaded because it looks like the interview "gun" rather difficult. A jury of 2 people (2 men for me) that asks you questions about the world very diverse geography, history, society, politics, arts, ... I therefore
and the interview begins. Small transcript as accurate as possible:


"Hello"
"hello"
"well, you call Roman R *****, where you live?"
"Jouars Pontchartrain"
"Jouars Pontchartrain? Oulaaaa hole it must be a geek, I live in the Yvelines and I do not know is where to?"
"next to Pleasure, Montfort l'Amaury, 18km from Versailles
" Ahhh! I see better! Well you can tell me about Europe? Its constitution ... "
" So to give a little history, the treaty was signed in 1958, including De Gaul ... "
" How it was called before the area? "
" The Economic Community buildings European
"Well, go '
" there was the ECSC and the EDC ... "
" OUAAA you know your course well say so! This is new? "
" No, with the last elections, to understand much of Europe I looked at everything, and indeed it was a refreshing, I saw it first in "
C east property have listened to your course! Good little student! What are the problems with Turkey? "
" certain refuses because its borders are out of Europe, other ... "
" What countries border to Turkey? "
" euhh .. . Greece, ... after that I got out of his head: s "
" olalalalaalaa you have started yet! slacken you sir! what's that? Go harder! ... you know? ok, what is the capital of Canada? "
" Otawa "
" Good! and that of Argentina? "
" (moment of reflection) Buenos Aires
"perfect, you look like you know "
" I expected more awaits me hard, we'll laugh (the other member said): What is the capital of Inner Mongolia? "
" euhh I have no idea, I apologize "
" ohhh! disappointing! Go go, or what countries border to belgium? "
" France, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Germany "
" You seem more comfortable in Europe say so! What are your passions? "
" meteorology "
" AAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH (very fake laugh!) I had been ever done that! why? "
" I find it fascinating ... "
" .. what is the founder of the weather? "
" Leon Teisserenc attendant who threw for the first time the radiosonde .. "
" ... What is it? "
" a helium balloon, with one sensor loose in the atmosphere at regular intervals "
" You have a park in your instrument? "
" No, I have a barometer, Thermometer, hygrometer "
" And what an anemometer? "
" which measures the strength of the wind "
" You know why there are many windmill in Holland? Not worth the argument get out of all this wind! "
" euhh is true that I am tempted to tell you that as a country that is one level below the level of the sea, the wind is stronger there, but if that's not it ... "
" what is it for the mills? "
" grind grain "
" ok, and it uses what in another? "
" the power of water "
" we agree, and if the country is low a level below the level of sea? So what? So what? "
" ahhhh it would not irrigate? "
" ahhhhhhhh it gets there! was laborious! "
" Well, what else do you like? "
" Swimming "
" then you have to follow the latest business where swimmers were made to undress (Laughs), why? "
" Well it's a combination of history, they were not certified by the International Federation of Swimming "
" why? "
" there were subjects in the combination not yet approved "
" and doping? "
" I do not think there have swimming, despite the case of Michel Phelps "
" ok, why not having météorlogue? "
" I wanted it to remain a Passion is like asking me why I did not continue to study sport-swimming. I do not want it interferes Mavie professional. And then I also like the economy so good. "
" So like, what is the founder of the economy? "
" Adam Smith "
" What is the Ricardian rent? "
" then this is the difference between the least fertile land and those .. "
" yeah right you know it's good that you know your course, tell me more simple .. "
" Well Ricardian rent is not easy to explain, it was pretty sharp and I can not pass that there. I can say that technical progress increases the pension. "
" Are you interested in the stock market? "
" not too much in fact "
" What is the market palces of France? "
" CAC40 "
" that of the United States ?
"Nasdaq"
"No! try your luck! "
" euhh ... AH! Dow Jones
"ah you scared me! that of Japan? "
" Nasdaq? "
" No, you were to say ja, you're on the Nasdaq stock or what? "
" uh ... I do not come out of my head, I apologize "
" okay good, me explain suprime "
" (I explain the mechanism "
" ok, what was the securitization? "
( I explained to them) "
" mouaii .., well we will release you, good luck for the future, goodbye sir. "
" Goodbye "


So, basically, here is the summary ^ ^

And it's the end of the day for me. I hasten to leave then!

Review:

Atmosphere: 5 / 10
Home: 6 / 10 Local
: 5 / 10
Meals: 6 / 10 students
Availability: 7 / 10
environment (city, street, neighborhood): 4 / 10 Attractiveness of the program
Great School: 8.5/10

Rating: 5.92 / 10

Transportation cost: nothing ^ ^ I had the map Imagin'R Ile de France!

My summary: school with an interesting program, but really welcome bof, bof and very very local. I liked this very moderate day! In comparison, I preferred the INSEEC by far!
(Of course, this commentary is only my opinion)

0 comments:

Post a Comment