Monday, June 8, 2009

Kenmore Washer Series 80 #110.92282100

Waiting ... results.

You know, we can say that the competition finished, the relief is king.

That's what I thought too ...

Bullshit!

Honestly, I spent my 15d to return to school to train, having been occupied, it was about.

There, I have nothing to do but wait, and revise for a hypothetical transition to oral (if I schools that I want). And that's the worst!

I think day and night, eating, going out, playing Wii, and even more by reviewing my languages ...

short, you've seen, the stress became my friend. So I want

in imagining what my life will be once in school ...

... again if I want school.

As for the results in themselves: a real mish-mash!

Some schools publish their results of the eligibility Thursday, June 11, others Friday, June 12 and others on Monday, June 15 . And wait, I better: at different times!
It's just that this scattering is slightly unfortunate.

Anyway, the important thing is to have these results eh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment