Sunday, June 7, 2009

Dog Skin Tag Under Lip

HOME - analysis, commentary, ... HOME



HOME is a true manifesto. Our impact on Earth is stronger than it can bear: we eat too much, and we're exhausted all its resources. From the air, we can see where the Earth's wounds. HOME simply explains the current problems, while saying that a solution exists.

The subtitle of the film could be " It is too late to be pessimistic " we are Crossroads, important decisions must be taken to change the world. What we say in the movie, everyone knows, but nobody really wants to believe. HOME is another building block in the edifice built by environmental groups to return to more sense and change the way we eat and live .

I found this summary very representative of what I felt.

I felt great thrill to watching this fabulous movie. If I could I'll probably go see him at the foot of the Eiffel Tower.

You might wonder why I comment As this stuff for a few days ... You should know that schools are increasingly sensitive to environmental problems, some issues revolve around this board or you ask what are the main features that prefigure the future of our society: the environment is a highly important .

A good manager is one who realizes the world around, its issues and its interaction with it. It must be the agent of change tomorrow. It is an ideology, a currency, but also a duty. And this duty you suitors (like me) to enter into a business school, you need to meet up and the spread around you.



==> I am an avid weather, where probably my activism. This photo is of me taken in 2007.


And you? Your impressions? your opinion?

0 comments:

Post a Comment