Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Brown Spots On Cutlery

Journal of Oral: INSEEC Paris-Bordeaux Sequence



On Saturday, June 13, 2009, I spent my first spoken in a Parisian school: INSEEC.

Living next to Versailles, so I took the 6:26 train to arrive at Montparnasse at 6:56 am. The appointment with the school being set at 8 hours. Well, time to find a friend (my Sonia: D), to walk in subway corridors and finally to walk a little bit: Hop on it!

INSEEC (the Paris campus) is a young school, which made its merry way alone, evolving gradually.
This school has all new premises in Paris from September 2009. So, we come to a huge building quite beautiful indeed! The time to point, retrieve the questionnaires for supporting the maintenance that we had already filled it and hop off for a visit the new premises. Well you immagine that all new premises for a school that has significant resources, gives it something good!





Following this visit, back down to meet a huge buffet with croissants, chocolate croissants, macaroons, cakes, fruit juice, coffee, tea,. .. ! Time to take advantage of this by talking with students, then head for the large lecture hall a speech by the Director of INSEEC Paris and some stakeholders.



Then, starting in the old premises to pass the oral.
Check again a pot and call candidates to spend their first race of the day: the group interview.

Maintenance is a group interview in the original position where it is found in groups of 8 to a jury. Students are divided into two camps (4x4) and it gives us a discussion topic. The purpose of the exercise is to beat d & on the subject, and e us to judge our persuasion skills, listening and leadership. Amid the debate, the Board reverses the roles: those who were for the "to" defend "against" and vice versa. The goal? Defend even know what we do not necessarily think! in fact it's called an open mind.
topic of the day: " for or against limiting the salaries of corporate executives? ".

This group interview finished, return to bottom, with chattering students, then they call me for interview. I take my subjects, I have a choice between" ethics "," Advertising "," politics and entertainment . I suppress the last line, too dicey and controversial. I finally selected the " advertising", more in keeping with my theme of culture-G year ("beauty").
I come before the jury, I relax a little and starts. maintenance started, no questions destabilizing. I have been entitled to a deepening of my presentation in the form of questions, I knew that answer, and questions of personal culture: "What European election results? ", " Do you think the movie home, since you talk so much, could influence the outcome of the greens? "" Which countries where voting is compulsory? If there is not, what sanctions are taken? "," What are women in government? "," What women presidents in the World ? "," What attracts most attention in the news at the moment? "... Anyway I am happy because I left tree answered everything this.

Maintenance finished towards the hall where we were served full meals and trays of desserts: cakes, brownies, milkshakes, ice cream, ... And

wii tennis match against a INSEECien! Equality! grr


(not me the guy in a suit in the photo ^ ^)

The early afternoon, I repeated the oral, by .. English. The subject was a photo of Fidel Castro saying he left the presidency of Cuba, and his brother replaced him. Arrive before the examiner, I do my speech, etc. etc. The interview is going so well that it ends on a really great exchange on Cuba, where each set out his arguments and he told me stuff. At the end I knew it was fine because it said I had a lot of knowledge on the subject and that was good. It was left on it, and I'm gone.

No time to breathe, the English expect. Hop! Subject: small design with a religious question, which asked if religion was for good or evil. Ohlalalaalalalalalalalalaaaaaa: s by cons, I felt very ill, in addition to the examiner was quite unmoved, she did not respond when I tried to smile, or whatever. Bizarre. So there I am not sure how it happened past, but hey, I must admit that I and the English ... ^ ^

That, my stay INSEEC ends well, I get my picture memory, and my gift (a notepad, a keychain, a pen, a box of candy, and a nice Mugg INSEEC).

For me it is time to return to Montparnasse and go on tours, to find my cousin and go ... a long night fiesta! : D


REVIEW:

Atmosphere: 7 / 10
Home: 8 / 10
Local: 7 / 10
Meals: 6 / 10 students
Availability: 7 / 10
Environment (city, street, neighborhood): 6 / 10 Attractiveness
Programme Grande Ecole: 7 / 10

Rating: 6.85

Transportation cost: nothing ^ ^ j ' had the card Imagin'R Ile de France!

For those who asked me, that the questionnaire INSEEC:
http://grandeecole.inseec-france.com/media/fr/espaces/questionnaire-preparatoire-inseec.pdf

0 comments:

Post a Comment