Monday, June 15, 2009

Tight Swollen Calf Muscle

Results!

Well dear friends, last weekend I grew Kubbe next year .. !


But since yesterday it's total happiness!


are my results of eligibility:

- ESC Montpellier

- ISC Paris

- INSEEC

- ESCEM Tours-Poitiers (ECRICOME)

- BEM (Bordeaux Ecole de Management ) (ECRICOME)

- ICN Nancy ( ECRICOME)

- EUROMED Marseille (ECRICOME)


I missed: ESC Lille, Toulouse Business School, EDHEC and Audencia ... Too bad! I already have 3 / 4 ECRICOME school group and I'm mega happy!

We'll have this aprem I take appointments on the oral site. It is a puzzle that yet! ^ ^ For it I will have to organize myself.

================================================ ===========================

Coming on this blog in the coming days:

- A new journal, one of my oral , great moments of preparation that end I want to share! You know how it happens like this.

- Tips to vote was, préparationnaires future, or future square (2nd year students).

A very very very soon!

And thank you for comments, please participate, ask questions, etc! I would say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment