Tuesday, November 2, 2004

How To Make Woolen Shawl

point to J + 8 weeks

A big week has passed since my last article, which stood an initial assessment of my work aquarist. My blogguesque
activity is itself dropped to zero! I really need me to deliver, especially as the attendance of my blog is increasing, in direct connection with its listing on Google!

The comparative picture:

23/10/2004: 1 week after the first
gardening , 7 weeks after the impoundment.

11/02/2004: 2 weeks after the first
gardening , 8 weeks after the impoundment.

few words
- The addition of a tube of 54W (2x30W plus original) did not (yet) a blatant fact.
- Otocinclus Two are dead: I found the first dead during my weekly cleaning, I spotted the second bad shape (red gills, cottony foam in the mouth) and he died shortly after. The possible spread of this disease (columnariose?) Worries me a lot.
- The other fish seem to take their habits. I can not get close tray without the cardinals and red-nose rush, hoping for a food distribution. This package is impressive in two weeks!
- Algae are still there, but the types evolve. I have almost seen them all. The proliferation, however, is contained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment