Sunday, January 17, 2010

What Is Metal Seizure

... ... ... tick tock ...

are beginning to be better organized
....

Sisi! I swear! well ... of action, it shows no ... was always one step behind! But it seems we have until the end of January when we get there in time!

At the beginning of the year, we think particularly earthquake victims in Haiti ... and all these Timoun toulaba
waiting for a family and find themselves in a more than critical. This side of the world, parents live in fear, without news of their children. We hope very hard that the authorities will take steps to reassure as soon and reunite parents and children as soon as possible.


And worse ... Today ...
loulou ... my, my treasure, my little honey after 11 months. It is the best thing that ever happened to me in life. Even if I'm not always up to par, I love her dearly ... May he continue to grow peacefully.

Good moisiversaire coconut! O)


0 comments:

Post a Comment