Sunday, February 27, 2011

Wow How To Get Sw Mount?

Balance Sheet February 2011 - Between regret and optimism

February was the "short months" with the 5 km from Vincennes February 6 (for more room on the 10 km), then 10 km Etampes February 20.

Curiously, while I feared that distance, 5 km went quite well and I even reached my goal accuracy (between 18'00 "and 18'15"), in the course in 18'19 "(18'15" real time) or the average of 16.4 km / h. As
plus I managed my race quite badly (fast start: 1 km in 3'29 ", never saw the marking, not forced too because I thought I was slower than real-FC to 93% CMF-only and fast too by the end), I thought I could go under the 38 'to 10 km in two weeks running 0.6 km / h slower, which is my index of endurance at the loss speed. This was really
5000m reconciled with the short distances, but not for long ...

Result 10 km from Etampes ... 39'09 "is very far from the goal I've held on 3 km, already late in the 5th (19'12").
Yet the conditions were perfect and the course fairly stock (almost flat and just a few reminders). I did not perhaps quite heated (come to the flock) and I remains of a burst, but the fact is mostly because I never did get into it myself as I could and I dropped my goal too quickly.
Most of this race was actually a workout pace as evidenced by my semi FC (barely 90% FCM) ...

The very positive point of this month is that I have no pain in his left knee since mid-February, both in this race, whatever the pace, walking or at rest.
The form is also there: I had a burst more or less pronounced for a month, and it's finally over. This is the first winter that I spend without being sick to the point of having to stop race (but we're not even in spring ...).
In January, I'm really be fixed for 6H Buc in March, and now I'm starting to run again without thinking more if the pain will be triggered, when, and how hard ...

Alleviating training (4 sessions per week, maximum 2 sessions now, not out too long, no PPS, no hills) seems sufficient to resolve the problem without recourse to specific stretching or icings, let alone a doctor ...
I am also a course of Effinov Mineralinov (acid-base balance) and I'm more careful with my diet that was too acidification by consuming more fruits and vegetables.

So I went from 4 to 5 sessions this past week, including 4 consecutive meetings nearly 70 km between Thursday night and Sunday morning without any worries.

After this 10 km missed the semi of Paris is my big objective of the first quarter. I aim ideally 1H23'00 "(3'56" / km), and at worst 15 km / h battery is 1H24'24 "(4'00" / km). I think from battery 4'00 "/ km to 5 km, then accelerate slightly.
Achieving this goal (my previous record was 1H25'29" the semi Boulogne Billancourt and date of November 2007 ...) would allow me to forget the disappointment of Etampes 10 km and turn me calmly to the ultra for the remainder of 2011. The

6H Buc March 20th I will, I hope to validate once the healing of my TFL. For cons, I will address them with no other ambition than to test food and cyrano this time because I have not done any long output of more than 1:45 since January, no PPS with few straight lines, and no session hilly terrain.
I will also have time to exit long before then ( Half of Paris March 6, and recovery / relaxation), so three weeks really relieved to hand the semi-itself, which is no bad thing to avoid any trouble in the knee.
The interest will be whether a good power stroke over the method cyrano (45 "walking 5 times per hour) can take six hours without much loss of power despite a drive a little light. I hope to run 12 km / h, or an average of 11.6 km / h given the parts of walk).

For 6H, I rely mainly drink the Effinov Hydraminov mint-sweet and the Hydraminov vegetables -salt-(excellent taste of soup especially hot!) I doserai depending on the temperature (about 500ml per hour in 5 x 100ml servings bus during the walk), plus some dried fruits in addition.

Review in February 2011 amounted :
  • 16 sessions (4.00 sessions per week)
  • 229.3 km (8.2 km per day)
  • 6:55 p.m. (40'30 "per day)
  • D + : 481m
  • Averages: 12.13 km / h / 74.9% FCM
My book drive in February .

Distribution of gaits (the slowest the fastest):
  • recovery pace at 43.9 km (8 to 11 km / h) 68.2 km
  • to stage 1 (about 11.5 km / h) to 51.3 km
  • 100K pace (12.0 mph) 9.2 km
  • look at 2 (to 12.5 km / h)
  • 0 km to speed 3 (about 13.5 km / h)
  • 0 km to look marathon (14.4 km / h) 19.2 km
  • to look semi (15.25 mph) 18.6 km
  • at 10K pace (15.85 mph) to 16.2 km
  • 5K pace (16.75 mph)
  • 2.7 km of straight lines (> = 20 km / h)

s Note:
  1. I have done the same times a week in January, but the long trips were much shorter (up to 1:45) to heal my tendinitis.
  2. 19.2 km to look towards semi-FCM-90% is somewhat low for a semi preparation, more than 12 km have been completed in a single session of 3 x 4000m at specific speed and I don ' did not run that looks like below (marathon pace-about 85% and MCF-looking 3-to-80% FCM).
  3. Include total of brisk walking about 0:15 by combining portions of brisk walking on long trips and some recoveries (5 X 45 "per hour).

0 comments:

Post a Comment