Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Raquel Darrian In The Mental Ward

Life is beautiful!

spent much time!
Well yes, that I've been busy, you see!

But what have I spent my time?

First, I searched everywhere ... Ebony is that it's not really my friend Ebony, she always leaves me ... but not approach me, I looove cats! What a pity!



I found the beach area,



and games for children



I made a few crashes ... and yes, walking is not always Easy!



But even when I fall, there's some interesting things to discover!



I also spent a few phone calls ... with a remote control, a spoon, a plastic bottle, a blanket, a bottle or a phone ... whatever! I understand you put something in his ear and chatting ... and we blablablablabla ...



I discovered the spring,



and tickling



I washed the floor of Mamie



and took the plane in his arms



I raced with Mom



Finally, to rest, I spent some time with a good friend of mine ... I gave him a big hug,



and I told him some secrets ...



Finally, finally ... I got my DCEM. I well deserved this little card stamped RF: 4 hours of waiting ... because the lady she wanted me to be there. Not nice at all! But ... Ay! I can fly, the real, to visit my aunt Didi in Portugal!



Life is beautiful, not ?????

0 comments:

Post a Comment