Monday, April 19, 2010

How To Write Film Treatment



ooh lala ... I get to read ep knew drunk ...
the days are shorter than before, right???

been days that I'm trying to find time to post on the blog ... Today is the day, and not just any .... since I blew my 34 candles! First Birthday 'Mom, just days before our first birthday' relatedness. or aaa aao u that progress!

And what's new in our family life?

And bin first, we went to visit our friend Gabi. As we are still lagging behind, regular readers of blogs -for-babies already know, but better late than never!



Then I did my last week of class ... I prepared our dossier for plenary Gab ... I took a haircut (yes, AGAIN !)... I made our suitcase ... and worse ... ... and worse ... it IP B-BEEP-BEEP-B IP of vo lcan a decision die ram its ener fra ise! And we are stuck there!

Let the bright side: we were stuck with us, unlike other airports or in distant countries. In short, we got a transfer to take off Thursday ...
We had to go celebrate my annniv 'with Aunty Didi, it may well be that we celebrate the first anniversary of kinship with baby-Vinh. But it remains unclear what will happen to the airspace by Thursday .... Aff area tinue to sui!

Except that Gabriel is going well ... all happy to have Mommy all day with him.
No rush in the morning, sleeping in, bib in bed, and no goodbye at the door of the nanny: foot!!

We took the opportunity to make discoveries of another kind: the pot Ulu lo!
It's still a little early, but we got acquainted with the instrument, it can not hurt. And worse ... Today, surprise ... we gossiped about the pot and it even warns you that Mom puts a gift! : O)))
There's no need to say little y'en NDRE happy to re an e My my n!

0 comments:

Post a Comment