Sunday, December 27, 2009

What Causes Low Hard Cervix

First Christmas

this is it I finally understood what it's Christmas! Ple in ei pl n
people at the same table, which re
gal ent and make lots of noise until the twelve strokes of m in
uit. This year Father Christmas was too busy, it was late in distributing gifts, then he did not come and say hello ... but he filed a basket full of beautiful packages and has taken the time to phone to allow us to open them. He promised to come see us next year!
I had the opportunity to put on my beautiful

py
jam
has no offered by grandma and that suited me like a glove. Mom thought I would sleep much of the evening ... it will not, right??? going to miss that! At midnight, I was overwhelmed with gifts in packages sometimes taller than me ... I liked it ... . v i ve m ent

has pr ed nn och groin! : o)) And as we really love this Christmas, for us ... we gave it all together tomorrow. Well ... there Y'avait more gifts ... but always the same people who enjoy and make lots of noise. Mom told me they are all part of my family. it makes a lot of m
wave, b Others ucoup of bra s and u bea coup eb iso us ... it made me a little egg fo or
!
In December 26 the sun is coming here to say hello ... it does not really last long but enough to annoy me ... I cry at the slightest sunbeam. And yes, my eyes are sensitive! While Tata Didi returned to Portugal for the holidays kindly lent me his glasses. What
look, huh?? Most Cranckase the family met again today ... they should explain to me what is their secret ... because me .... I DO THEM P P POPULAR !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment