Friday, December 11, 2009

Airtel Phone Directory

photos, news ... 9 months

We're back after a short blog break ... to give you some news and show you how to push my Gabriel. Et .. Unexpectedly ... ... Gabriel was smaller in the medical than to that of the 9th month of the 8th ... the pediatrician had measured wrong! In fact, I thought so already because with our GP, 15 days ago, my loulou had lost 2 cm. It measures thus far, almost 10 months, 70 cm.
He continued his many discoveries, quick as lightning, down from its 4 legs! : O) was thought to see him walk very early, but it is so comfortable to 4 feet away it could be that happy for the moment! In my case it suits me, I do not need to follow him everywhere to prevent a disaster! I am about to return to work then we start the adaptation with the nanny next week, too soon, in my opinion ... but we do not have much choice! trooooooop viiiiite it goes, I wish I could slow down time! And now ... I leave you with some pictures of my treasure, a bit heavy now to be called baby butterfly but which remains forever, after my little honey ...








0 comments:

Post a Comment