Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sample Of Death Anniversary Invitation

THE END


That is, my "adventure preparation" is over now, and for me better focus on the future I decided to stop this blog.

aware that the majority of things to know is in this blog, or blogs in my favorites.

Do not panic, the preparation is not a hell, just a hard time to pass and which, believe me, was on full speed! From

job you have, you'll sentences, demoralization you will, but the joy you will get satisfaction and more. This is for example my case.

Know you control, know your mind open, stay curious (or so), remember to please you and especially you also open to others.
Stay focused on your goals, do not scatter. Nothing is worse than the dispersion (believe me I have tasted once during my 2 years because of sentimental reasons).

But keep in mind that what you do, you do it first for you and your career.

Be brave, optimistic and above all stay positive (although it happens).

As for me I take my flight to a school that I can not wait to integrate, not regretting anything I turned my way and now fully into the future.

But I will not stay closed if you have any questions, I will from time to time to respond, comment and nothing else.

soon everyone
remain modest
have fun, work
,

good luck ...

and ... think of Euromed Management! (^ ^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment