Sunday, May 9, 2010

Why Are Brits Wearing A Red Flower Pin

OUAC !!!!!!! April 19

Finally, the volcano has kindly let us go to Portugal ...

... tro oooo oo bi in, the es OUAC nces!

I could finally make the acquaintance of my family laba. ..

I made lots of pro Be Islands me nad es ...



I discovered the beach, the sand , Ocean ...

I frolicked around and around ... the sand, it's magic, if you fall, even -no-evil !
Eh, what? Waves and cold water?? not even noticed!
Mama she said it promised for this summer, she will have to chase me all the time!

And worse ... I found my Tata Didi , I had not seen since Christmas!




laba is also being celebrated n ur p irst year Nivers s have re .
Mom says it's been a year she became my m aman-of-coe heart, was the April 22 and she wrote this: a baby butterfly


it was hard to return and resume our habits ... but it appears that returns in two months, then o ng has rde n e s Uriri !

0 comments:

Post a Comment