Monday, February 22, 2010

Where Can I Buy A Glitter Bow Tie

1 year !!!!!

This Sunday, the family celebrated the

remi re
my spitz. We met at Grandpa and Grandma ... not enough room in our home-we to welcome so many people! It
Papi, who discreetly , helped Gabriel to blow his first birthday ... everyone there saw that the fire! O) For the occasion, Gabriel had acquired a small souvenirs that we brought in our suitcases in the great journey. It was b has u
com me u n o
e r u ,
my prince! (
objectively, of course !) This milestone is the one I chose to give a character more intimate our adventure. While allowing regulars to follow us, I would never expose the eyes Gabriel that could go through it, sometimes completely at random. That's why I made the decision to privatize our blog. It is however very important to keep in touch with those who shared our story, a little , much
or

passionately ... as I shared the other
. That is why I invite those who wish

leave me an address to receive mail at the appropriate time an access authorization.
I will conclude this post by wishing an e bo e nn ro ute
young and old buddies
Vietnam or elsewhere .... with a special thought for small Monise and his cronies to Haiti.

0 comments:

Post a Comment