Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Christmas Serviette Folding

END!

It's over, it's over it's over, it finiiiiii !!!!!!!!

You can not imagine the joy that we could feel and say that we had finally finished our writing!

======================

little recap of events ECRICOME:

MATH: classic.

PHILOSOPHY: "Life is not beautiful, but the images of life is beautiful" or "Should we compare" (off topic).
This topic has been a problem for much from what I have heard or read ... I tried out the shelling, so we'll see what happens.

AEH: "Since 1945, how much debt has been a growth in economic DMECs?"
I took this one because we had a DM (Optional) during the Christmas holidays on the topic of "Debt and Growth" ...

SPANISH: Test (wholesale): works of art they can remain neutral about a mythical figure? (Question given on the basis of the film "Che: The Argentine).
version really nice and understandable theme we will test and I found difficult to handle.

ENGLISH: test: the monarchy or not useful Great Britain in the 21st? Theme and
version really not easy ... (Well, after I have large gaps in English). Test all the more fun I had read a corrected on the same theme.

CONTRACTION OF TEXT: Topic: astrophysicist.

======================

Now? REST!

But also, the oral preparation.

At first I told myself that I would go like this. HOWEVER, the oral is really something that saves a ton of places and play an admission ... So I intend really prepare myself seriously.

What? I read that it should:

- to stay abreast of the news (which I miss a lot of preparation some candidates);

- review points civilization languages

- consider some strategies for the maintenance of personality

- Begin to learn about the curriculum is presented;

- Start filling in the questionnaires of schools (for those we have already sent).

A new period before us,

less stressful (albeit ...);

I'm glad I'll rediscover life! : D


Little song to celebrate! : D

0 comments:

Post a Comment