Thursday, October 28, 2010

Can You Kiss With Genital Warts

!

O uh the àl to! ! much time passed since our latest news!
I do not even know if anyone still has the curiosity to go through it, see how pushing mo n Gabr iel ...
Time flies, I sometimes feel that I'm missing! The days are not long enough to do everything ... but I have my little piece honey by my side, the greatest gift that life has given me!

And many n e w s ...

We got plenary on 1 September ( youhouuuuu!! ) and are waiting family book to complete the paperwork.

Ga bri el grows very well, it never ceases to amaze his mom as he is improving quickly! He started eating alone this summer and started in parallel the joyous "crisis NOT !" for the largest b ONH had r his mom! O)
He also became a vra ie pipe lette ! He speaks more French but understands Portuguese ...

Some of my photos lil guy ... history to see how he has grown!


We will try to be more regular in the news, promised!

0 comments:

Post a Comment